Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Digital Camera

Hello!
A few has asked me what type of digital camera I use, so I figured I would post a blog about the digital camera. I am currently using a Cannon Powershot SD750. Above is a picture of the digital camera. This is my third digital camera within the the past five years and by far its the best. Last semester, my ex-roommate had introduced me to the camera and showed me the accent color feature and I automatically fell in love with it. Once my 2nd camera died on me (i dropped it too many times) I knew I had to get this digital and I did. I have been using this one for the past few months and no complaints!

Click here for more information about this camera. Cannon has come up with a few more newer models if you are interested.

Once I start saving up money I wanted to buy a SLR camera (the ones with the adjustable/removeable lenses). I'm considering a Nikon or a Cannon.
Does anyone owe one or has any recommendations?

Lastly.... Happy Earth Day!
Happy Earth Day! Happy Earth Day! Happy Earth Day! Happy Earth Day! Happy Earth Day!

2 comments:

Adriana M. Boveda-Lambie said...

Dianna,

contact Sr. Cohiba, he commented on the picture of your sister. He is a professional photographer and I'm sure he'll help.

I believe he uses Cannon SLRs

Dianna S said...

I already did earlier today =) I am looking forward to his response... Thanks though!